We are a family run business and committed to the health and safety of our customers and team. Changes have been made to keep everyone safe and we can confirm that we are taking the following steps and will continue to do so.
WE ARE OPEN!
- Hourly cleaning routines include our trolleys, lifts, door handles, reception, loading bays, toilets, PDQ machines, phones, computer equipment, access control pads, and communal areas.
- Displayed signage of 2 metre social distancing rules at all entry and exit points of our facilities including reception.
- Hand Sanitising stations around our facility including outside of every floor, and loading bay.
- The ability to do remote non-contact move-ins, payments, and vacations.
- Providing all team members with PPE.
- Trolley cleaning point which customers can help themselves to should they wish to clean their trolley before use.
- A “one person at a time” rule implemented to our customer goods and passenger lift.